When developing master planned communities, carrying out the vision created by you, the developer, is critical. HomeRiver Group Columbus’s developer services help this important process to ensure your master planned community is prepared for all phases of development, from your first sale through transition.
HomeRiver Group Columbus will work to establish policies and programs tailored to work most effectively for your community’s growth. Our knowledgeable and dedicated team brings together their collective experiences to create a great community.
Customized developer services include, but aren’t limited to:
- Community Set-Up
- Review draft Bylaws, CC&Rs and Architectural Design Guidelines
- Develop first year and build-out budgets
- Obtain Federal Employee Identification Number for association
- Obtain insurance from brokers who understand special association requirements
- Access to CPAs experienced in association fund accounting for tax return preparation and audits, reviews or compilations
- Formulate welcome packets for new owners
- Act as liaison between you and the homeowner
- Establish appropriate service contacts
- Assist in developing policies that align with the culture of your community